Battery Energy Storage is an upcoming area for grid stability and rural electrification with microgrids. Power Sector is facing many conflicting situations affecting the stakeholders. The two day workshop will deliberate on issues regarding battery energy storage, its testing, quality analysis & battery management systems and microgrids.
The workshop would give an opportunity to the participants to deliberate upon:
- Understand the issues in battery management systems in power sector.
- Understand Microgrids and its architecture.
- Understand the battery energy storage system.
- Lead acid type and Lithium ion type battery storage.
- Be able to adapt the process for all types of Energy storage.
- Testing & Quality analysis of various types of batteries and its standards.
- Case studies of Battery Energy Storage Systems in Indian Power Sector.
Participants will also learn crucial battery technology skills. This workshop is intended to provide participants with a skill set for solution building for battery management system.
The participation fee is Rs 9000 + 18% GST.
Dates: 15 - 16 March, 2018
Venue: NPTI Faridabad Conference Hall
National Power Training Institute (NPTI), an ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 organization, is the National Apex body for Training and HRD in Indian Power Sector. NPTI is totally committed and consciously aware of Manpower Development & Training requirements and is conducting several short-term and long-term training programs to meet the urgent and long term needs and objectives of the sector. NPTI also conducts a large number of Seminar and Workshops on various emerging topics and ‘Battery Energy Storage & Microgrids in India’ is one in the line.